Sunday, February 18, 2007

SSShhhhhhh...


early Sunday morning, what could be better than the computer, coffee & a doobie? ;)~
I'm a veeery early riser... what the hell can u do at 4 am, without waking everyone up. on the weeks that Elliot is in NJ, i sometimes can't sleep and get up and start cleaning the house at 3 am, lol. i have problems.
I haven't made any progress in finding a hotel, I started looking and freaked about the high prices. so I gave up. lol so I let El know it was going to cost him big bucks. that's the start, going to look again later today...I have a really hard time with paying high hotel prices, because I've stayed in really nice ones for great rates. I just have to spend about 5 days researching all the web sites for that one wonderful bargain. Of course it doesn't help this time that I am going up north in May, when everyone wants to go during Memorial Day weekend. f**k me. plus, you have to read others reviews, hotel pics can be so deceiving. words like charming ~ scare me. (in reference to hotel descriptions).
Today is the Daytona 500, go #24! I should also be getting to the mall to find a dress for this wedding. Have I mentioned, I don't like weddings. Plus, because I wear a 0 or xsmall, it'll take several mall trips to find the right stuff. You have NO idea... lmao. I don't like petite clothes, so, finding the right stores w/the cute stuff can be challenging...I'm thinking Dillards, but they are high, so maybe Macy's, (I like to tick off El, he likes Macy's, you know, being from NY/NJ, so I always say that it's from Macy's w/pretention. hee-hee. Ann Taylor, maaybe...anywho I just have to walk around and SHOP! So maaaaany stores, then I'll get way-laid and of course stop in my FAVORITE store, Williams Sonoma ( I barely cook, lmao) last time I went I lusted after this French pepper mill ($150). Found it on eBay for $75, buuut. Ain't getting it. Got the stainless steel Cuisinart can opener for my new place though. And I love PotteryBarn, Godiva, Gymboree, I sometimes go for me, and end up getting Nina stuff, which she definately does not need. Sooooo, like I said, I'll just stick to a new outfit for Boston, a dress for wedding, and shoes. love shoes. I WILL NOT be over packing, El will be happy, because he knows how crazy I am...thinking I need everything, when I end up not wearing half the stuff I INSIST I need. I'm mental, but anti-depressant free. :) guess the cannabis is my therapy. And today I'm attending the Church of the Holy Smoke. Goodbye*

2 comments:

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

are you still out there??? debbie

Daniel Greenfield said...

charming usually means flowered wallpaper and an exterminator hasn't visited the place since the nixon administration

(I'm off the city minute blog)